HOW TO JOIN:
By becoming a member of organized dentistry, you’re ensuring that your voice and the needs of the profession are being represented on every level. Whether you are looking for education, practice support, protection, or for a stronger voice in government, you’ve come to the right place. It’s now easier than ever to become a TDA tripartite member. You are eligible if you are a licensed dentist in Texas, a full-time faculty member at one of the three Texas dental schools, or a Texas dentist serving full-time military duty. One application handles your membership for ADA, TDA and FWDDS.
It’s easy to apply for membership!
Click Here to complete the on-line application.
Once your application is received, our Membership Coordinator will be in touch with you to provide you with a customized dues quote. Dues vary in your local dental societies. Once your dues are received, you will become an Interim Member until the local dental society selection process is complete. After the selection process is complete, you will receive a new Member Packet that will contain a membership certificate and information on member services.
TDA Members Receive Exclusive Benefits:
- The scientific, peer-reviewed Texas Dental Journal, the monthly member newsletter TDA Today, and our patient education supplement Smart Mouth.
- A newly designed website, tda.org, with exclusive resources and tools to help you in your practice and in your profession.
- Access to benefits, publications, resources, and continuing education through the ADA and your local component society.
- Volunteer opportunities at a Texas Mission of Mercy through TDA’s charitable foundation, the Texas Dental Association Smiles Foundation.
- Everything you need for your practice — from compliance programs to disposal and supply companies — through TDA Perks endorsed vendors.
- Free registration for both you and your office staff to attend the TEXAS Meeting where an individual can earn up to 18 hours of continuing education.
- A team of legislative lobbyists, experts, and liaisons at the Texas State Capitol who seek to preserve the integrity of Texas dentistry on your behalf.