- A team of legislative lobbyists, experts, and liaisons at the Texas State Capitol who seek to preserve the integrity of Texas dentistry on your behalf.
- Access to benefits, publications, resources, and continuing education.
- The scientific, peer-reviewed Texas Dental Journal, the monthly member newsletter TDA Today, and our patient education supplement Smart Mouth.
- A newly designed website, tda.org, with exclusive resources and tools to help you in your practice and in your profession.
- Free registration for both you and your office staff to attend the TEXAS Meeting where an individual can earn up to 18 hours of continuing education.
- Everything you need for your practice — from compliance programs to disposal and supply companies — through TDA Perks endorsed vendors.
- Volunteer opportunities at a Texas Mission of Mercy through TDA’s charitable foundation, the Texas Dental Association Smiles Foundation.
To learn more about programs and services, visit www.TDA.org